Wednesday, November 5, 2008

i have the most amazing boyfriend..

i've been sick all week and haven't been able to see him, so he came over after he got off work. he told me he had a present for me. he went to barnes and noble this morning and got me a book. it's by bradley trevor greive. i love his books. this one is called "thank you for being you." i think it's his latest book, because i haven't seen it yet. anyway, mike wrapped it up in a bow and everything. he's so sweet. he told me that he meant every word like it was him talking to me through the book. i just about cried reading the book. it made me feel so much better. i love him so much. hopefully i'll recover soon so i can hang out with him.


2 comments:

Butler Family said...

Wow he is so amazing and so GOOD to you girl!!! You know there aren't guys like that everywhere so keep a good hold on him

Photochyck said...

i'm never letting go.