Tuesday, December 9, 2008

my book

i know i haven't been on here in a while. it's been a rough month. i'll catch up on what's been going on sometimes soon.

anyway, i got really bored last week one night and wrote a book. so if you wanna check it out, here's a link. lemme know what you think. haha. that rhymed. :)

oh. btw. this only lets you see the first 15 pages. so you can't see the whole thing. hmmm..i'm gonna try to figure out how to show you the whole thing. but for now, here's a preview.

Its Ups, Its Downs...
By Charley Green

3 comments:

Butler Family said...

You wrote a Book? Wow Charley. I am impressed:)

Butler Family said...

By the way I could only see the front cover

Martinez Family said...

the same with me as well , I would like to see a little more of it , i think it might be a cute wedding gift:) and it would help you with the profit , let me know if there is any other way to read it:)