Sunday, February 22, 2009

update

sorry its been a while since my last post, we've been super busy over here.
i still havent heard back from stoops, but alex got a car from a friend of my uncle. she got a red 2006 chevy cobalt..i'm gonna haveta post pix later because she's been gone a lot since she's had it or its been covered in snow and i dont really have many good pix of it. but anyway..after the whole stoops situation, just thinking about going to another car dealership made me wanna scream. plus, its really hard to find a reliable car for that price. so. i decided that i dont really need a new car right now, that i could continue to bum cars off of my parents or alex and that we could use the money that would have been my car to get furniture for our house. so..we got new furniture a couple of days ago..yay! we completely refurnished the living room, dining room, and alex's room and i got an storage ottoman and futon for my room. i also ordered a ton of new pix for my gallery and for our living room to fill the frames that i bought last week. pix and videos to come soon!

No comments: