Thursday, October 30, 2008

face painting

i've been practicing my face painting for halloween. i haven't painted in such a long time, i figured i'd better get back in the habit of doing it. i used to be a professional face painter for the totally cool company about 2 years ago. but i haven't painted since. i bought some face paint because it was on a big sale at walmart. i've painted my face the last 3 nights because i'm bored and can't sleep and easily amused. lol. i took the paint up to the school today to work and painted some of the kids' faces and my mom's. this is what i've done so far. i'll post some from halloween too. i told the parents at the daycare that i would come in tomorrow and paint the kids' faces for their costumes if they wanted me to. i think there are quite a few that i'm going to be doing. also, tyson called me today and wants me to paint his face. i'm excited, i haven't seen him in forever. it's gonna be a lot of fun. i've really missed painting.


























No comments: