Monday, October 27, 2008

spring cleaning..in the fall

so i know that everyone usually goes cleaning crazy in the spring but i've been doing my spring cleaning this week..in october. lol. i've come to realize that i collect a lot of junk. i'm kind of a pack rat. but i've been doing good and throwing a lot of it out. hooray for me! i'm completely rearranging my room and everything. i hung up all of the pictures that i didn't sell at my art show and am going to use my room as my gallery. so i guess it has to be clean all the time now. lol. dangit, i didn't think this through...haha

2 comments:

Joy said...

would u vote yes or no on prop 8? I would vote yes... 4 details visit my blog www.whateversaysi.blogspot.com or www.protectmarriage.com
Later!

Joy said...

oh yeah... do u even live in California???