Sunday, September 14, 2008

hunter and macie

i just realized, i have no pictures of them on here. which is odd, because i have them plastered everywhere. i guess its probably because i haven't seen them hardly at all this week with them being at school and everything being so busy that i haven't taken any pix of them this week. lol. anyway, hunter (my nephew) just turned nine and macie (my neice) is six. they're so awesome. i love hanging out with them. they can always bring a smile to my face. this isn't the last you'll see of them, but it's getting late again and i'm not going to spend all night waiting for pix to load. so here's one pic of the two of them....


ok. so i lied. i put two pix up. they're just too cute...

1 comment:

Butler Family said...

They really are such cute kids. Such a good photographer you are. So check out my blog my whole first page is full of NEW stuff