Tuesday, September 16, 2008

spades

the other night me and dad and alex and tim decided it would be fun to play cards. we played skip bo..which i haven't played in probably 10 years. lol. alex barely won. we all only had one or two cards left.
random shot of one of my hands

and then we played spades. it was so much fun. for anyone who had played spades before, you know how epic this particular game was. check out the scores:
as you can see, me and dad were doing ok and then took a nosedive into loserville..
it was -79 for me and dad to 305 for alex and tim. we definitely didnt think we'd come back from it.
however, we made what could only be described as a miraculous recovery and ended up winning the game.

it was pretty tense near the end. the last hand, we were tied 492 to 492. i can't believe we won. it was amazing.

oh yeah. almost forgot. this was my nil hand. woot!

No comments: