Tuesday, September 16, 2008

random dancing animals and a big hill

so. the other day on the way to work, mike almost hit 3 roosters who were just wandering in the middle of the road. he told me about it and then later that day, gordon was here watching mickey mouse and there were three chickens in the road dancing. coincedence? i think not... anyway, there were also many other dancing animals, including can-canning cows. yes. you heard me right, can-canning cows. so the next morning i asked mike if there were any cows in the middle of the road and if they were dancing. and he couldn't hear me well on my phone because i had just woken up and the phone was a staticy (not sure if that's a word, but i'm making it one...there was static on the phone. lol.) so he said "i don't know what you just said but i'm gonna say that the answer is maybe." hahahahaha. i about died laughing. after a minute, i was awake enough that i could explain to him why i was laughing. an no, sadly, there were no can-canning cows that morning. but anyway, i have it on video. because i'm starting to become obsessed with videography. its like..photography in motion! woot! oh. btw. there is a line running up and down my tv throughout this video. sorry about that. but there is also a random giant hill at the end of the video. i really wanna find it and go speed up and down it. anyone wanna join me?

2 comments:

Butler Family said...

LOVE IT!! I remember watching that show a billion times. lol

Butler Family said...

I WAS VERY TERRIFIED!! But thanks. And yes it was alot of fun. lol