Saturday, September 13, 2008

pictures of gordon

i took a bunch this morning. we pulled out a ton of my props and played with them. they're super cute. here are a couple. i'm sure linda will post a bunch on her blog too.

i absolutely love this one. i love the flag background...its so pretty. and the uniform is awesome. its so cute! o.O


this one's awesome too. it looks really good in the sepia tone. it gives it the antique look that looks amazing with the outfit.

hehe. i like this one.

biker dude!

this kid's gonna be a football or soccer star..he's got such an awesome kick!

all dressed up in daddy's uniform..i love these pix

safari gordon! and his bear he got at the zoo the other day. too cute.

then we went to the beach to finish out our photo shoot. lol

1 comment:

Martinez Family said...

thanks for telling me about these:) they are so cute , by far my favorite is the first one though , how cute is t hat!! I am glad you have enjoyed your trip , about not knowing that i was pregnant , all the family knew cause i sent out a personal email to everyone to tell them. So I am sorry you just now found out , i am already over 6 months prego and due in December,I will post more pics soon , thanks again for contacting me!